SERVICES & RATES
First class care and accommodation.
At Mrs. Dolittle’s Pet Care I pride myself on providing a home away from home for your cats and piddle stops for dogs in the Happy Valley area of Langford B.C. I promise to take care of your pets the way I’d want someone to take care for mine!
Cat Hotel Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week By Appointment only
- Sunday to Friday 8 AM to 8 PM
- Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Closed daily 12 pm – 1 pm*ask me about my free night referral program!
No medication or diabetic cats accepted
- 22.00 per 24 hour stay
- 28.00 per 24 hour stay for Private Suite (not available July, Aug or Dec 15-31)
* At Mrs. Dolittle’s Cat Hotel I provide a home away from home for your beloved cats in a unique “free roam” boarding facility complete with a covered outdoor “CATIO” which our guests can access 24/7. We encourage cats to mingle and socialize while also providing large Private Suites or Apartments for any shy guests who need time to adjust to Hotel Life! Updates are sent to you for piece of mind!
Are you moving soon? Bring your kitty to us for a couple days while you pack up your home as they sense and feel all the things happening in our lives!
Are you and your cat moving in with someone who already has a cat? This situation can cause a lot of stress for the cats and you! Bring them here to “neutral ground” and let them spend a few days together getting to know one another.
“Cory is a cat whisperer. Her approach with cats is intuitive and caring. She keeps the hotel immaculately clean and provides excellent care including online updates with pictures. Her rates are absolutely affordable. We cannot imagine taking Pete anywhere else.”
Tracie, Rick and Pete the cat.
Piddle Stop Hours of Operation: 5 Days a week
- Monday to Friday based on availability up to 5 PM
- 10.00 Surcharge for Weekend or Stat Holiday visits if needed and if available
- 10.00 – 15.00
- No leashed walks available. Yard breaks only in the Happy Valley area of Langford.
“Cory takes amazing care of the pets she’s entrusted with. She has been visiting our Doberman Pinscher for the past two years for piddle stops and knowing that Cory will make sure all is well with her reassures us while we are at work. “
Shaina, Justin and Vixen Sowley